harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][security] Whether to update the signed.bcprov.jar?
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:24:45 GMT
On 12/18/06, Leo Li wrote:

> Hi, Mark:
>     OK, I have seen the comment.
>     I will try to add some modification to the script.

Hi Leo,

Thanks for a new patch. Your patch looks OK for me - all just will need
  to rename 'signed.bcprov.jar' to 'bcprov.jar' in
depends/jars/bcprov-jdk15-134
or
  rerun  'ant fetch-depends' (I guess CC will fail because of that)

I'll wait for Mark comments - curious about "unnecessary work for
developers". Just to be sure that I don't miss something.

Thanks,
Stepan.