harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vmi] Retrieving system properties
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:25:02 GMT
On 12/14/06, Alexey Varlamov wrote:

> 2006/12/14, Tim Ellison :
> > Alexey Varlamov wrote:
> > > Fixed svn as agreed, both classlib and drlvm impl.
> >
> > Given it a VMI modification I would like to have had a more coordinated
> > change, so the IBM VME can be changed too.  We are also trying to get a
> > snapshot out so this would be one I would defer until that is done.
>
> AFAIU the snapshot is pointless if taken from broken repository state.
> All CC systems were FAILED for > 2 days, since the initial
> modification which provoked this discussion. I presume it is important
> enough to get back to PASSED status quickly.

I support Alexey's point here.

Sorry for being annoying but can not really understand what is the problem
here with restoring things as they were before CC went down. And after
that we can work out an appropriate solution and coordinate a change without
hurrying.

Thanks,
Stepan.

 Besides my speculation