harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][testing] CC on win xp failed to run smoke tests
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 06:38:05 GMT
On 12/11/06, Vladimir Ivanov wrote:

> It is reproduced on my PC too with window:
>
> "File: ...\ver_utils.cpp
>
> Line: 655
>
> Expression: class_get_verify_data_ptr( ctex -> m_class) == NULL"
>

> I suggest excluding this test while the reason of failure will
> be investigated.

I see pop-up window with error message during suite run but I can not
understand which test failed. I've looked into
build/win_ia32_msvc_debug/semis/vm/_cunit.tests but I don't see any info
about failure.

Here is log:
[echo] ## Executing C unit test: test_native_basic
[exec] Result: -1073741819
[echo] INFO: TEST test_hythread_self_base start
[echo] INFO: TEST test_hythread_self_base: PASSED
[echo] INFO: TEST test_hythread_create start
[echo] INFO: TEST test_hythread_create: PASSED
[echo] INFO: TEST test_hythread_create_many start
[echo] INFO: TEST test_hythread_create_many: PASSED
[echo] INFO: TEST test_hythread_iterator start
[echo] iterator size: 100
[echo] INFO: TEST test_hythread_iterator: PASSED
[echo] INFO: TEST test_hythread_iterator_default start
[echo] default group iterator: 102
[echo] INFO: TEST test_hythread_iterator_default: PASSED
[echo] ## TEST FAILED

So how I can understand which test failed to exclude it?

Thanks,
Stepan.

thanks, Vladimir

--