harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][logging] format of log messages
Date Sun, 24 Dec 2006 00:01:08 GMT
Yes - there is no problem with duplicating toString() or exception
messages.  That has been confirmed by Sun.  I expect we'll get the
same answer for log messages.  Lets go forward with duplicating the
format, and I'll get written confirmation from Sun that it's ok.
(Man, I can't wait until their impl is out in open source ;)

geir