harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [build] Downloading dependencies
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 16:13:50 GMT

On Dec 27, 2006, at 10:48 AM, Alexey Petrenko wrote:

> [...]

No, we didn't agree on this.

You suggested that I do what's necessary in the federated build, and
I will, but I really think that not doing it in classlibrary is a
problem, because some people just work in classlibrary, and it's
concievable that they run the hdk packaging target in the
classlibrary build, and it would be nice if what they got from that
was complete.

geir