harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [drlvm][doc] doxygen documentation
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:27:56 GMT

[Nadya] ok, actually forgot :) thanks for reminding

>> Generated versions are stored at http://people.apache.org/~nadinem/ -
>> intf_doc, drlvm_intf_doc, and vmcore_doc. I'll regenerate once in
while
>> to reflect recent functionality changes. Note that the files have the
>> nice starting page with the table (also taken from HARMONY-2024), but
>> you won't have it if you run Doxygen over your sources. To get the
>> starting page locally, apply the patch for vm.h to your source files.
>
>Can we start hanging this on the website somewhere?  That would be
>useful....
[Nadya] which ones? There are 3 bundle - the huge dirty one, the
external interfaces and the one for vmcore. If we decide to post, I
recommend the external interfaces one.
I'm also concerned about the place: don't want to store these in site
svn. Crazy idea: do you think we can store the doc bundle archives as we
store builds? Like, you can download the code and/or pre-generated
documentation.