harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [doc][user experience] minor improvements to website navigation and content
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 13:01:20 GMT
Hi all,
I've tried to incorporate your feedback about the changed menu. The
latest version is at my sandbox [1].
Does anybody object to merging the sandbox with the site?

In addition to the new changes, that resource has several updated pages.
I've tried not to lose anything, so it's restructuring the same
materials, mostly on generic pages that you can access from the menu.
These changes are based on improvements suggested in HARMONY-2688 [2]
and my own fixes.
There still are several outdated pages, for example, the definition of
HDK [3], but I'll send suggestions to these separately.

[1] http://people.apache.org/~nadinem/docs/
[3] http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/classlibrary/hdk.html

Cheers,
Nadya