harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [doc] What should be improved in DRLVM Doxygen documentation?
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:59:30 GMT
Hi all,

I have uploaded some generated Doxygen doc bundles to my ASF home, see
list of links below. Much has to be improved both in terms of amount of
commenting and its quality and appearance of resulting docs, but at
least we can have a starting point.

My suggestion would be to focus primarily on the external vm interfaces,
and I've heard several community members suggest the same.  These are
published at [3] - online version, [4] archive.

I used HARMONY-2024 [7] scripts and config files with Doxygen 1.4.6. My
previous 1.4.5 version did not handle the links on the main page. The
only difference with the configuration suggested in [7] is that I set
EXTRACT_ALL to YES, to have more files/members included.

Some tips on how to build the same docs using [7] are posted on Wiki
[8].

My next step would probably be to align the main page for external
interfaces (the table) with the doc.properties file that sets which
files to include into the respective target. I have a suspicion that it
does not run correctly.

Everybody's feedback is welcome.

[1] http://people.apache.org/~nadinem/drlvm_intf_doc/html/ Big bundle of
all headers docs in vm trunk