harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [doc][user experience] minor improvements to website navigation and content
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:26:43 GMT
>>> SVN information is gone,
>> No. look at the downloads page
>
>That's the wrong place.  it needs it's own link.

Are you sure? Even if we make it all be in one screen - binary and
source? I still have the idea of these being largely the same thing -
the code :) for binary, you just download an archive, for source you use
svn to check out, but still.
However, if you all say we need a separate page - ok, will do :)

Cheers,
Nadya

Submit a