harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Re: [doc][user experience] minor improvements to website navigation and content
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:19:41 GMT
Salikh,
Thanks for a constructive customer response. Makes me think in a new
way. Below are answers to your specific issues.

>This looks like a disaster:
Do you mean the menu? Let's see...

>DRLVM documentation is gone
Ok, I'll bring back the component pages :)

>SVN information is gone,
No. look at the downloads page

>Some of the links are duplicated: "Getting started", "Get involved",
>"Contributing" -- there isn't good way to understand their exact
meaning
>besides reading the linked pages.
Yes, I don't like the names either, but I don't know which pages to
leave out of the menu and how to rename the rest.
- Getting Started is the new element here and I have a strong feeling we
should make this link part of menu. This is about how to download and
use or download and build and use.
- Contributing is about policies. Perhaps, we should name it so -
Policy.
- Get Involved is a central place for all means of communication with
the project and some inspirational stuff like Am I Eligible and Submit a
Patch if you like. Should probably keep it in the menu as well. Any
ideas on what to call it?

Cheers,
Nadya