harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: FW: [doc][drlvm][classlib] trunk has old doc files
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2006 19:15:24 GMT
>always worry about the website tail wagging the documentation dog...

LOL.
I see what you mean :) ok, now roughly the website is the way we present
info, which includes our docs. There's stuff around the project on the
website + the docs themselves.

So far, I've seen 3 votes for having site-only docs, no negatives and
Geir hesitant and feeling complicated. Let's see if there any fresh
thoughts on this.

Cheers,
Nadya