harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [general] upcoming snapshot (JDK this time)
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 15:16:15 GMT
All,
I'm compiled a really short README that could go with our next snapshot.
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/READMEForJDKBuild
If it does not look too pretty, it is ok in source - formatted in .txt.

Can we use this draft as the basis for a good readme?

There are some TBD items inside and the README is really very short. It
relies on the fact that we have some /doc/ directory in the snapshot
where we store several essential pages from the website - see the text
for the names of pages.
Your edits and additions are most welcome.

Cheers,
Nadya