harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Markov" <mikhail.a.mar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] name for new mail list for build alerts
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 13:36:15 GMT
The main drawback i see here is that everybody should subscribe to (and
monitor) 3 mail lists instead of 2.
And i do not see any problem now to sort messages starting from [build-test
alert] prefix into a separate folder.
The main real advantabe i see is easier "mechanical consumption" in the

So, i'm +0 for that.