harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Markov" <mikhail.a.mar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] JIRA issue search problem
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 12:51:12 GMT
+1 for this solution. How about the following structure:
1) Contributor assignee field for everybody (if a committer working on patch
preparation he/she should use this field). Also, for example, if it's
non-null then the status of unresolved JIRA is "In progress" automatically.
2) Committer assignee field for committers
3) Everybody could set "Patch available" tag (another option is: JIRA
contributor assignee, JIRA author or committers coud set this tag)

Regards,
Mikhail