harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Markov" <mikhail.a.mar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Wise JIRA processing
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:58:58 GMT
On 12/14/06, Alexey Petrenko <alexey.a.petrenko@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. How will we choose people to give "contributor" access to JIRA?

This should be discussed here :-). One of the easiest possible solutions is
to automatically grant this access after particular number of posts to dev
list + actions with JIRAs. Another option is to use the same procedure as
for granting committer status (but have less strict requirements).

2. As far as I understood the main point here is to give a possibility
> for non-committers to assign bugs. So non-committers can search for
> non-assigned bugs. Right?

The main point is to quicker process JIRAs not requiring committing to svn +
some small things like "Patch available" or "In progress" tags.

Regards,
Mikhail

SY, Alexey