harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][vmmagic] what ever happened to the regression tests?
Date Sun, 24 Dec 2006 14:12:03 GMT
Robin Garner,

A few months ago, I fixed up the regression tests for vmmagic.  The
intention was to donate them to the entity that owns MMTk.  The Harmony
project would then be able to download them.   Did you receive these tests?
Can they be incorporated in the vmmagic jar?

 I looked in the below URL but did not find the tests:

  http://cs.anu.edu.au/people/Robin.Garner/vmmagic-20061221.jar

It would be really nice to have these tests as part of regular Harmony DRLVM
regression suite.  It looks like DRLVM is increasingly dependent on vmmagic
API.

Thanks
  Weldon