harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Zhang" <zhanghuang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][sound] Volunteer to implement missing & bad APIs in javax.sound.sampled
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 10:45:43 GMT
On 12/6/06, Boris Kuznetsov <boris.v.kuznetsov@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Andrew,
>
> Do you have any plans for sound?
> I'm asking just to avoid efforts duplication.

oh... I didn't notice that Harmony-2117 had been applied for a long time. :)

Now I'm implementing missing classes in javax.sql.rowset.serial package. It
still takes some time.
So please go ahead and implement sound package as your plan. :) It would be
great if you share your plan, and upload the small patches frequently. :)
I'll watch the progress, and see whether I can help contribute something.
There're two major things left: AudioSystem and NotImplementedException
APIs. Which one will you pick first?  Thanks!

Thanks,