harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Ozhdikhin" <pavel.ozhdik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Wise JIRA processing
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:54:25 GMT
I support Milhail's proposal - the possibility to work directly with JIRA
issuess looks attractive to me. Probably we should not allow to close JIRA
issues to everyone - it can be done by the committer who integrated the
patch. Let's let everyone to assign the issue to him/herself, set patch
available status - everything that is needed for every day work with an
issue.

Thank you,
Pavel