harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Ozhdikhin" <pavel.ozhdik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][em/jit] updated implementation of value profiling, interface devirtualization etc.
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 02:54:52 GMT
Mikhail, you comment is perfectly correct, I answered in JIRA - I'll remove
the method addValue() .
I think the problem on Linux is concerned with implementation of JIT helper
- probably there is some unsafe data conversion. I'm still looking for the
root cause. I know many people may beat me for this but the debugging on
Linux is awful.

thanks,
Pavel