harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] finalizer design questions
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 11:26:14 GMT
I ran your test on IBM Java 5.0, and saw similar results.  I was using
the SysInternals processViewer so the details may not quite match up,
but in each case there were seven threads created, and the scenario you
described below of threads making progress appear to jive with my
observations.  Let me know if you want some specific info.

Regards,
Tim