harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [build] Downloading dependencies
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 00:00:07 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> Do we really need to download this dll?  Everyone who has the MSVC
> installed should have it, right?

I don't care if it's downloaded, linked or magically generated out of
looking into tea leaves, the problem is that the build needs manual
intervention and this is not documented anywhere.

We need to make sure that what we say you need to do is *only* what you
need to do. Every other (undocumented step) is annoying and slows our
community development down.

--
Stefano.