harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [general] name for new mail list for build alerts
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:44:33 GMT
I figure no day is complete without either a license debate or a naming
debate, so...

I want to create a new mail list for the build-test alerts, because it's
too messy having them in the commit stream.  There are lots of good
reasons, including easier sorting (yes, I know I can do that server-side
or client side...) as well as better archiving, and later, ease for
"mechanical consumption" when  we finally get that "dashboard" program
working to show us status across all platforms.

I suggest

Any other suggestions?

View raw message