harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [general] name for new mail list for build alerts
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:44:33 GMT
I figure no day is complete without either a license debate or a naming
debate, so...

I want to create a new mail list for the build-test alerts, because it's
too messy having them in the commit stream.  There are lots of good
reasons, including easier sorting (yes, I know I can do that server-side
or client side...) as well as better archiving, and later, ease for
"mechanical consumption" when  we finally get that "dashboard" program
working to show us status across all platforms.

So...

I suggest

     buildalerts@harmony.apache.org

Any other suggestions?