harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [general][testing] CC is failed to run classlib tests and start eclipse over DRLVM
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 20:49:06 GMT

Tim Ellison wrote:
> Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>> Weird.  I respun snapshots yesterday using r486606 (haven't uploaded
>> yet) and I'm using it now on Ubuntu 6 x86 to run eclipse.  It works.
>
> I'm confused about the state of the world -- are you still trying to get
> a good snapshot for everyone to bless?  i.e. do we still need to defer
> any potentially long pieces of work?

Well, I too was trying to figure out the state of the world.

I have a set that I'm testing, but I'm nervous because I have no clue
what happened this morning.

I thought the VMI change had no relation to solving the CC breakage,
because I thought the VMI change was simply to remove the ambiguity in
the API that surfaced when Ollie assumed something which wasn't clear,
and Gregory fixed it....

So I'll do more testing on those snaps tonight, get them out there for
people to eval and vote and, and then put on site and move forward.

I haven't been able to look at the JTabbedPane() bug that was pointed
out, and I still think it's there.  Did anyone get a chance to look at it?

geir