harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [site][doc] does the STATUS file exist?
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 08:54:12 GMT
Erase it.  Those guidelines were taken from elsewhere when we started,
and haven't been fully adapted to our working style.

geir

Konovalova, Svetlana wrote:
> Folks,
> Surfing our site, I found out info about the STATUS file. I searched for occurrences
of this notion on the website
> and came to know that there is the following STATUS-related stuff:
>
> [1] http://harmony.apache.org/guidelines.html
> Section "STATUS" + section "When to Commit a Change" (Each developer is responsible for
notifying the mailing list and adding an action item to STATUS when they have an idea for
a new feature or major change to propose for the product) + "Patch Format" (the patch summary
in the STATUS file should be updated to point to the Message-ID of that message) + "Types
of Action Items" etc.