harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [general][testing] CC is failed to run classlib tests and start eclipse over DRLVM
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 08:46:21 GMT

Vladimir Ivanov wrote:

>> What's broken?
>

> Classlib tests failed with messages like this (for all 3 systems):
>  Unit Test Error Details: (582)    Test:  testGetAccessibleAction Class:
> java.awt.AccessibleAWTCheckboxMenuItemTest
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/accessibility/Accessible   Test:
> testGetAccessibleRole Class:  java.awt.AccessibleAWTCheckboxMenuItemTest
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/accessibility/Accessible
>
> Eclipse just hang up on linux box and failed with 'debug' window on
> windows.
> Thanks, Vladimir

Weird.  I respun snapshots yesterday using r486606 (haven't uploaded
yet) and I'm using it now on Ubuntu 6 x86 to run eclipse.  It works.

OTOH, using Aton's little program from yesterday :

import javax.swing.*;

public class Test
{
        public static void main(String[] args)
        {
               new JTabbedPane();
        }
}

I got the same ClassNotFoundException for JTabbedPane :/

Clearly there's something wrong.  I can try to work on it later this
afternoon, but can't for the next few hours.

geir