harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][luni] update for bootstrapClassPath causes regression on DRL VM
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:44:23 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> Do we really have a problem?  Or is it something else?
>
> Last night, Gregory tested his fix, and I've build snapshots (r486417)
> on x86 linux/win and x86_64 linux and spot checked with apps and such,
> and things seem to work.
>
> I'n posting the snapshots now to ~geirm and will send a separate note
> for people to evaluate.

Also catching up on mail.  I suggested (on the other thread) that we
need to define the return result for undefined properties, answering
NULL seemed reasonable, but now I look at the vmiError enum in vmi.h it
appears that we have already defined:
  "VMI_ERROR_NOT_FOUND -- The requested system property was not found"

Regards,
Tim