harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][smoke tests] Enabling smoke tests
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 17:54:26 GMT
I spoke a little too soon.

On ubuntu 6, I am seeing stress.Threads fail...  the much dreaded OOM.

"340 threads creation resulted in java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Failed to
create new thread
PASSED, 340 threads created and started"

Now, this is a tad confusing :)

It's the old thread creation problem on Ubuntu, and I don't remember the
resolution....

geir