harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [general][testing] nightly testing of FC5 and RHEL4
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 14:25:28 GMT

Naveen Neelakantam wrote:
> The research group that I am a member of at UIUC is using Harmony for several future
projects.  As a result, we would like to make sure that Harmony is being tested on our platforms
which are FC5 and RHEL4.

> To do this, we are intersted in running nightly tests on our boxes.  Is there a way to
do this?  Would the nightly results be useful to the community?

Yes and yes!  thanks for doing this!

See the links to the build/test infra from others in the thread.

Once you have things up and running, we'd like to :

1) have your "alerts" on breaks/success go to our list

2) have you registered on

         http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Automated_Testing

3) have your results uploaded to the harmonytest database

geir