harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [build-test alert] harmonytest.org shows +70 failures/errors/crashes
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 13:34:35 GMT

Alexei Fedotov wrote:
> +1
>
> Though I don't think we should exclude tests without filing a
> correspondent JIRA issue. The problem should be documented somewhere
> so we wouldn't forget about it.

I agree, but the fact is that the exclude list is self-documentation of
sorts - this is a crystal-clear example of why I'm really not in favor
of annotation-based test organization, because you distribute this kind
of info in the source, rather than in one (or a few) cleanly readable
places.

That said, a JIRA would be nice too.

geir