harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [doc] are KNOWN ISSUES and TODO items valid?
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 14:35:00 GMT
Might I suggest that instead of asking for everyone to comment for
positive, please comment only for negative with the idea that we can
then discuss and then leave there (w/o comment) or remove.

I just thing that it will result in a big list of "+1" that don't seem
to add much but visual clutter.

I've reviewed the TODO, and each has my virtual +1 :)

geir

Konovalova, Svetlana wrote:
> Folks,
> I found out that certain KNOWN ISSUES and TODO items mentioned in the earlier version
of the README file are posted nowhere, though they might be relevant.