harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][doc] doxygen documentation
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 01:26:22 GMT

On Dec 19, 2006, at 10:27 AM, Morozova, Nadezhda wrote:

> [...]

Ok!

> I'm also concerned about the place: don't want to store these in site
> svn. Crazy idea: do you think we can store the doc bundle archives
> as we
> store builds? Like, you can download the code and/or pre-generated
> documentation.

Well, in the past, I've have a similar problem with javadoc - I
didn't feel it worth putting in the site SVN, so I just generated it,
scp-ed it to the staging machine, and unzipped the tarball in the
right spot.

the downside is that in the event of a catastrophic failure, the site
isn't regenerated just from SVN, but this isn't a critical thing, IMO...

geir