harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Naveen Neelakantam <neela...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: [general][testing] nightly testing of FC5 and RHEL4
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 02:59:43 GMT
I think I have everything configured correctly, but CC seems is stuck
"building" drlvm.

See: http://frigga.cs.uiuc.edu:8080

Has anyone else seen something like this?  Should I spend time
debugging it or just restart CC?

BTW, I set the property cycle_timeout=86400 so that CC would only run
once a day.  Is there a smarter way to do this?

Thanks,
Naveen