harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrey Yakushev" <andrey.yakus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][doc] doxygen documentation
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 11:15:21 GMT
I suggest several improvements for these config files. They are placed
in the patch in HARMONY-2814.

This patch adds mainpage for doxygen generated interfaces documentation.
Mainpage source is placed at vm/include/open/mainpage.html file

Patch also contains several minor documentation improvements:
- README.html for vm/doc with easy navigation to all doxygen generated bundles
- New generated bundle combining all existed bundles together
- Splitting erroneously combined port and tests bundles
- Correcting the default classlib placement from
${basedir}/../../../../classlib/trunk to
${basedir}/../../../working_classlib

Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Andrey