harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [classlib][xml] Update version of Xerces
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 05:26:19 GMT
There are new XML Commons that are needed for 2.9.0 (xml-apis). As an
aside to this, the XML Commons code probably needs to be pulled out of
our "xerces" OSGi module, as it's common to both "xerces" and "xalan".

BTW - I've been attempting to help the Xerces team upload the latest
JARs to the Maven central repo (repo1.maven.org), but that's not
moving along very quickly. I'm just mentioning this if you can't find
the JARs on those servers.

-Nathan