harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Zakharov, Vasily M" <vasily.m.zakha...@intel.com>
Subject Issue with Yoko: org.omg.CORBA.INITIALIZE
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2006 17:20:45 GMT
Hi, all,

Here's another Yoko issue I've found while checking the output from
HARMONY-2615 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2615>  stress
test.

The following three classes:

org.omg.SendingContext.CodeBasePackage.URLHelper
org.omg.SendingContext.CodeBasePackage.URLSeqHelper
org.omg.SendingContext.CodeBasePackage.ValueDescSeqHelper

fail to load with the same error:

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	at java.lang.VMClassRegistry.initializeClass(Native Method)
	at CrashTestBCP2.load(CrashTestBCP2.java:119)
	at CrashTestBCP2.main(CrashTestBCP2.java:137)
Caused by: org.omg.CORBA.INITIALIZE: Invalid ORB singleton class:
org.apache.yoko.orb.CORBA.ORBSingleton  minor code: 0x0  completed: No
	at org.omg.CORBA.ORB.init(ORB.java:243)
	at
org.omg.SendingContext.CodeBasePackage.URLHelper.<clinit>(URLHelper.java
)
	at java.lang.VMClassRegistry.initializeClass(Native Method)
	... 4 more

It looks like Yoko implementations of org.omg.CORBA and
org.apache.yoko.orb.CORBA are not compatible with each other. :)

What should we do with that? File it to Yoko JIRA?

Vasily Zakharov