harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Konovalova, Svetlana" <svetlana.konoval...@intel.com>
Subject [drlvm][doc]Improve documentation autogenerated from DRLVM sources [was:RE: [drlvm][doc] doxygen documentation]
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:04:33 GMT

>Statistics on the quality/quantity of the Doxygen documentation is
>collected on the Wiki page,
>http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/DRLVM_Documentation_Quality

I've analysed the state of the DRLVM Intercomponent Interface header
files and created a pie chart, which you can find on the wiki page [1].
The analysis shows that we've got 1/3 of files with comments formatted
so that Doxygen just does not parse them. To improve the situation, I've
created the patch to fix formatting in the following files located in
include/ folder: vm.h, vm_util.h, jit_import_rt.h, common.h,
jit_runtime_support.h, hycomp.h, ee_em_intf.h. I've submitted a new
issue as well, so you can find the attached patch and my comments on how
to improve the same headers further right there [2].
Whould be great, if you could find a chance to look it through and let
me know whether I'm moving in the right direction.
Your feedback is very welcome!
Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Sveta