harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Konovalova, Svetlana" <svetlana.konoval...@intel.com>
Subject [site][doc] does the STATUS file exist?
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 08:51:07 GMT
Surfing our site, I found out info about the STATUS file. I searched for occurrences of this
notion on the website
and came to know that there is the following STATUS-related stuff:

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/guidelines.html
Section "STATUS" + section "When to Commit a Change" (Each developer is responsible for notifying
the mailing list and adding an action item to STATUS when they have an idea for a new feature
or major change to propose for the product) + "Patch Format" (the patch summary in the STATUS
file should be updated to point to the Message-ID of that message) + "Types of Action Items"

AFAYCS pretty much is said about this file, but I've never seen it...or may be I'm the only

I just wonder whether the STATUS file exists/will exist and whether we can erase its description
from the website.
Best regards,

View raw message