harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Konovalova, Svetlana" <svetlana.konoval...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Harmony & Eclipse
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 06:55:19 GMT
It's nice to see that Eclipse-related things are moving! :))
Great!

>Could you please post the detailed instructions on what you did and
what
>you needed as software dependencies/versions in the wiki. I'm sure it
>would ease development if we let people get up to speed with this.
+1
By the way, we have an eclipse-related page updated recently [1] and the
DRLVM part is just blank. We have detailed instructions for
classlib+eclipse though, subclipse and all.
Perhaps, we could work together to expand the drlvm part as well. If you
decide to document your experience, you can count on my support.

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/documentation/dev_eclipse.html

Best regards,
Sveta