harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compatibility or non-bug question
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 13:56:59 GMT
Hi,

So RI allows creation of the Binding with null name. I don't see much
sence in such object.  How can it be used? For what? Moreover, we have
a non-null spec requirement. So IMHO it is ok to throw
NullPointerException here and file Non-Bug-Diff JIRA.

The same thing here. The only exception is that IMHO test3 from this
JIRA is valid. Why not to throw IndexOutOfBoundsException before
NullPointerException?

Regards,

2006/12/17, Zakharov, Vasily M <vasily.m.zakharov@intel.com>:

> Well, that's better than nothing. :)
>
> In fact, those two bugs I've mentioned are the ones I'm most interested
> in right now:

> What to you think we should do to them?
>
> Thank you.
>
>  Vasily