harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] new dependency (was: Re: [testing][crash handling] it will nice to add *any* crash handling to build system)
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2006 21:43:18 GMT
FYI: I've just committed the above mix of Vladimir's, Mark's and my
own code at r488051. Thus we will see names of crashed tests in the
console as well as in html reports (under the special "vmcrash"
package). Now we can continue our discussion from this point if
anybody is interested.

Thanks,

2006/12/15, Alexei Zakharov <alexei.zakharov@gmail.com>:
> > Is there any way to collect tests out/err within the build (e.g. via
> > ant loggers)?  Then we could include these into TEST-crashed.xml, which
> > would easy investigation significantly.
>
> Agree, this also might be useful. I am not sure that TEST-crashed.xml
> is the right place for such logs since *crashed* test does not produce
> any log. Anyway, IMHO this is a separate issue and we could do this as
> a next step.
>
> Thanks,
>
> 2006/12/15, Alexey Varlamov <alexey.v.varlamov@gmail.com>:

> > > I think it will be enough. In general, error and output streams are missed
> > > for these tests so we can have one failed test with a list of tests to
> > > investigate.
> > Is there any way to collect tests out/err within the build (e.g. via
> > ant loggers)? Then we could include these into TEST-crashed.xml, which
> > would easy investigation significantly.
> >

> > >  Thanks, Vladimir

I've

--