harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] new dependency (was: Re: [testing][crash handling] it will nice to add *any* crash handling to build system)
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2006 11:44:11 GMT
> Why?  For the <if>?

Yes, and for <foreach>

> Eh - if you have no other way,

Well, the other way was to write our own extension to "junit" ant
task. But that solution seems to be more complicated because it is
written in Java. Why should we reinvent things if they are already
implemented by the ant-contrib authors? IMHO it is ok to use third
party code in this particular case.

Thanks,

--
Alexei Zakharov,