harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][testing] need a piece of advise: how we can handle VM crashes
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 16:17:59 GMT
Vladimir,

Well, initially I was going to commit your patch. But now we have two
patches so I am trying to understand what is the best thing to do
here. In same situations in the past (when we had two separate
contributions of math for example) we have chosen one implementation
as primary and then  transferred cool features from another
implementation as a set of patches. Can we do something like it in
this case? Alexander was telling something about DRLVM regression
tests. Is your solution applicable there?

Thanks,

--
Alexei Zakharov,