harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Shipilov, Alexander D" <alexander.d.shipi...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [classlib][awt] clipping area
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 12:37:38 GMT
Thank you for questions. This problem represented in JIRA
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2032.
In the test author clips area with width==2 (pixels). On RI it means
that we can draw in this area a figure with width==1pix. But on Harmony
we can draw figure with width==2pix.
This issue depends on Linux and Win32 both.

Thanks,
Alexander Shipilov

Rendering