harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Shipilov, Alexander D" <alexander.d.shipi...@intel.com>
Subject [classlib][awt] clipping area
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 14:33:29 GMT
Hi,
 Spec: method Graphics.setClip(int x, int y, int width, int height)

 "Sets the current clip to the rectangle specified by the given
coordinates. This method sets the user clip, which is independent of the
clipping associated with device bounds and window visibility. Rendering
operations have no effect outside of the clipping area.

Parameters:
x - the x coordinate of the new clip rectangle.
y - the y coordinate of the new clip rectangle.
width - the width of the new clip rectangle.
height - the height of the new clip rectangle.
"
 If we have a width, for example, 5, how wide figure we can fit here?
RI implementation allows fitting only (width-1) figure, but Harmony
allows fitting figure for all width.
Should clip area limit inclusive or exclusive?

Thanks,
Alexander Shipilov