harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Oleg Khaschansky" <oleg.v.khaschan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][awt] clipping area
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:40:29 GMT
Hmm, I don't think that things are so simple. Everyone can implement
their own Shape and MultiRectArea is simply a Shape implementation. So
the testcase with it is pretty legal, why not?

But we know that RI demonstrates a different behavior if we pass the
same clip rect as a Rectangle and as a MultiRectArea. Taking this into
account I'd say that RI behavior is inconsistent.

On the other hand, we don't have pixel-by-pixel compatibility with RI
in java2d, e.g. I think, we use different shape rasterization
algorythms.

I'd suggest to close this bug as a non-bug difference.