harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Oleg Khaschansky" <oleg.v.khaschan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][build]Lacks liblcms.a libpng.a and etc on Linux and recommend to add them to fetch-depends target
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 14:51:43 GMT
> I am trying to build DRLVM+classlibs on RedHat Enterprise Linux 4
> update 4, and am having the similar problems to Leo.  I cannot find
> any official package which provides icc34.h (I've tried searching
> with up2date).
icc34.h is included into liblcms sources. It's possible to download
the sources using this link: [1].

> An even more annoying problem exists on Fedora Core 5 because the
> libjpeg-devel package does not contain "/usr/lib/libjpeg.a"
Use instructions from [2] to build the dependencies.

[1] http://www.littlecms.com/lcms-1.14.tar.gz
[2]http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/depends/libs/build/README.txt?view=markup