harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] Authors of dev_eclipse movie needed!
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:18:17 GMT
I divided this movie into 2 parts because I had not found a suitable
bug to illustrate the Debug&Create Patch process. I have put the first
part on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2732. And the
second one will be created when I find a bug which is easy to show the
debug process.

Nadya, please help to verify it, and comment on that if any problem. Thanks.