harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Wise JIRA processing
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:25:31 GMT
There is another problem. I'm able to mark an issue as Patch Available
only if the issue is reported by myself. So it is hard for committers
to find out these issuses which have a patch already but without the
mark, that is, the Patch Availalbe has not been fully used, I think.

--
Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM