harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Wise JIRA processing
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 07:26:53 GMT
sounds interesting :)
I could remember the time that I have to comment every unclosed
non-bug difference issue then wait for the attention of committers.
According to the report by Aleksei[1], there are many unresolved JIRA
issues need to take care of. I support this claim to open this
kindergarten ;-)

[1]
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Unresolved_Bugs_History

--