harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][testing] nightly testing of FC5 and RHEL4
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 01:48:12 GMT
Welcome to Harmony :)

On 12/7/06, Naveen Neelakantam <neelakan@uiuc.edu> wrote:
> The research group that I am a member of at UIUC is using Harmony for several future
projects.  As a result, we would like to make sure that Harmony is being tested on our platforms
which are FC5 and RHEL4.

I believe there are many guys here work on FC5 and RHEL4.

> To do this, we are intersted in running nightly tests on our boxes.  Is there a way to
do this?  Would the nightly results be useful to the community?

We have a strong build&test framework based on Apache Ant and
Cruisecontrol. Please refer to
http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/buildtest/index.html

--
Tony Wu